ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Intuidiction....

I had an interesting moment last week. In one of my stories (still languishing in need of a re-write) there is a character named, creatively enough, The Old Security Guard. I didn't really feel the need to come up with a name for him because it just wasn't important to the story, ya know? But at the Writer's Conference I was kind of zoning out during one of the presentations thinking about characters and how they seem to have a life of their own at times. And I thought about that guy and whether he would be upset to know he didn't have a name. But then, I realized he did.
Pete. Pete Driscoll. It was like once I thought about it, it just popped out.

What secrets is this brain thingy hiding from me?!?!

}:Þ

P.S. Translating from Brainguage to English can be rough. Stinky yak cheese muffin tendrils!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home