ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Resetaholic...

I've always been obsessed with hitting the reset button on things. It seems like such a magical power, to be able to clear away the clutter and wreckage of our mistakes and missteps with the push of a button. Beep! And its all gone to black. Time to start over and watch those pitfalls on the way through this time. But this should be the last time. I'll be able to do it right now. No more having to scratch it all out again.
Oops, looks like a mistake...where'd that button go? Ahh, there you are, my love!

Jason

P.S. I just found out the other day that its possible to be so tired that you get all the way to whimsical...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mister Jason,
    I somehow stumbled onto your blog and find you to very interesting and gifted young man.
    While I'm more of a hayseed, you are more of the high tech nature which is what drives todays world.
    As your writing indicates, You were put in a position to possibly change the world. After all, Does not media really control the world? I hope you use your talents wisely and for the good of generations that will come after us.
    Where I'm from, They call us Yuppers. Upper Michigan. A place where most of us grow up in the country and going to a school thats probably two years behind the times. So it was and is a pleasure to have been given insight on all these thing's happening in your life and the poems are a trip too. My best goes out to you.
    Sincerely,
    T.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home