ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Grumptastic...

My Systems Analysis class has really driven me to the point of hypochondria. Sitting there listening to the droning, I keep developing itchy eyes, splitting headaches, and whatever else my brain can invent. I try to tell it that this is necessary. I just need a few more classes to finally get that freaking degree, and this happens to be one of them. But it won't listen. It doesn't like the situation and is doing everything short of aneurysm to drive me out of the class. I did get a good grade on the exam, though. Well, pretty good, seeing as I only went to about 40% of the class thus far. It doesn't help being on the 2 hour sleep cycle again.

}:(

P.S. Sniffle... isn't anyone going to give me a tissue for all my crying?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home