ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Quadrangelliptical...

My mind has been on hiatus for the last few months. It's pretty much been work, computer, sleep, work, computer, sleep. Most of the thoughts that I did have are now forever lost to me. I had dozens of story, game, and movie ideas that I failed to write down for one dumbass reason or another. The ideas I have pending are moldering away for lack of attention. I looked through my idea book yesterday, and one of the entries is a complete mystery to me. I remember having the idea, and I remember it being a damn good one, but the actual gist of it is lost. When I wrote it down I must have thought the name alone would help me recall it. Damnitall.
Time to get to work clearing out the wreckage strewn across my mind-library excavation site. Time to brush up on my translation and transpositional skillsets. Time to put the metaphorical boot to my backside and get fucking intense about something, for shit's sake. And maybe time to stop being broken and start being fixing for a while.

Jason }:0

P.S. BTW, the title of the lost idea was 'The Shape of Space'. Other than remembering it as a sci-fi thingy, there are no real details coming to mind. Anyone who wants it can have it, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home