ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Enigmopening...

Being tired is getting to be a constant companion now. I had to go into work today(my only day off) to finalize a couple deals from which I made very little money. Certainly not enough to buy the shack on the San Diego beach I've got my eye on. But maybe enough for a change of clothes and a tankfull of gas. Is it worth it? Should I have done it? Where will it end? Who can say? Who the hell am I talking to?

All good questions for me to ponder as I sit here on my recon mission. Time to stop sniffing around and take a bite, maybe. I'm sure the taste is excellent, but that doesn't mean I'll get to try it. (The current paragraph may seem extraordinarily cryptic. So sue me!)

The copier next to me is making the most outstandingly annoying sound as it cycles through the endless series of reproductions it's being tortured into cranking out. At least it sound like torture. I can't listen anymore! Just tell them where the secret plans are, Xerox!

I was listening to a conversation in Polish a few minutes ago. Granted, I don't speak the language, but it's easy to tell what's going on. It was a pretty inane gabfest about the weekend and getting laid most likely.

Without discipline, the writer can be trapped into spouting out whatever inanities spring to mind. Good thing I'm so under control, huh?

}:)

P.S. Tonight's entry was brought to you by a lack of sleep/lack of caffeine combo. Stop the unsanity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home