ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Flippanthetical...

I can't understand why the people in my extremely crappy apartment complex feel the need to spend their leisure time in our extremely nasty, garbage strewn, glass shard infested, demolition-derby-esque parking lot. And let their kids run around between the flying beer bottles and the speeding low-riders with the major bass distortion.

In my head I tend to gloss over the psychological impact of how I live. But sometimes I feel just plain disgusted when I look around at how I spend my days and my environment. I'm looking at buying a condo, but I've started to think that it's just another escape. How will I feel when I'm prompted to run and leave my name on a mortgage? I even looked up property in San Diego as well (surprisingly affordable). Is this the totality of my time on this mudball?

}:(

P.S. If time flies, and shadows fall, does shadow time fly or fall?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home