ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Immortaches...

Without being too too blunt, I feel like a complete dumbass. I waste time like I've got a bottomless satchel of it on my hip. What exactly have I accomplished in this life? People say I need more ties to this world, but I feel like this is the only way to see the truth. When another's world touches mine, even if only for an instant, I get off track, off the pace. I'm moving this week, to a spectacularly ordinary apartment in a rathole of a neighborhood. But I was actually this close (holds fingers very close together) to just packing my shit and skedaddling. How strange is that, that I could just leave in a day without a second thought about it?

So what's the secret? Guess I've got to put the ol skull to the grindstone to find out (not my skull, just one I... uh... found the other day. That's it, found. )

Jason }:|

P.S. Immortality must be sweet for the investment portfolio...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home