ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Monday, April 19, 2004

Blogshaustion...

Its been a long time betwixt posts, due mainly to the 70-hour work weeks I've been clocking, but also because my computer suffered a total, irreversible, catastrophic, class IV meltdown. So...it took me a couple days to fix it. }:)

What have I been thinking about? Well, a lot of things. The futility of the current political system. The nature of ennui and atonement. The impending chest-puffing ass-shaking spring hormone festival. Destiny's plan: permanent or dry-erase marker? The Writer's Sorrow. Responsibility's effect on self-perception. Inner talents and the ability to learn new ones. My strong desire to find a local baseball team I could play for over the summer. My body's weird trials and tribulations as I approach the 30-year threshold. My debt level, and how freaking scary it is. The stunningly thick summer movie schedule....

Damn, I better get cracking on this stuff. Or I could just go play some Playstation...

Jason

P.S. If there had been no food on Gilligan's Island, who do you think they would have eaten first? My vote is for Mary-Ann. Yummmmmy!!! }:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home