ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Delightsicle...

I had a shocking moment in my Drawing (for Dummies) class today. Now, my artistic skills have been likened to your average kindergartener, with extensive use of stick figures predominating and a complete lack of any kind of actual straight lines, so the elementary Drawing class has still seemed to be far too advanced for me. But today, I drew something that was actually recognizable as the thing that I was looking at! The instructor was like, "Exactly! You were sitting on the floor against this wall, looking down the hall." I think my mouth must have literally been hanging open in shock. I guess you can teach an old dog, and all that...

}:Þ

P.S. If I'm that good, maybe I should go get some marble and start chiselling...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good going! So why didn't you post a picture of it?

    susan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home