ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Whoretender...

I meet some strange people in the course of a day.
A girl in my class babbled non-stop for 45 minutes about some RPG she used to play a couple of years ago. Do we really need the details of how her Mage got killed?
A guy in the same class has made the most horrendous attempt at an assignment I've ever seen and the teacher is too nice to set him straight. I mean, it looks like he actually drew on the screen with a crayon. Badly.
A girl in the library is typing in an instant message and repeating it into her cellphone. Not verbally. Texting.
A guy across from me is wearing badly applied nail polish. It's not the nail polish, but at least have some pride, ya know?
A girl in the cafeteria was offering fellatio for a cigarette. The guy she offered it to got angry about it for some reason.
My class was cancelled 5 minutes before it was supposed to start. One of my classmates looked positively murderous.
A pedophile/serial killer-looking guy came in to the library, sat down, and started reading an Astronomy magazine. He finished, then just got up and left.
A girl was standing outside smoking. She was so cold that her shivering was making the cigarette tip dance the Cha-Cha. Either that, or she was sending some kind of smoke hieroglyphics.
A guy I've met a few times just came into the student lounge-type area, curled up on the couch and fell asleep. I think I'll go over with a marker and practice some drawing.

}:)

P.S. I've already come up with three meanings for this title, as in Supplier, Currency, and specific type of liar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home