ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Funkalactical...

Remember all of that mess I typed about getting back to work? Well, you can scrap that idea! I've been doing everything in my power to actually avoid doing any kind of work on my writing. Been feeling pretty down in the dumps, and it just makes me want to do things of a mind-numbing nature. I'm almost all caught up on my downloaded TV shows, I've actually spent some time playing video games, I went on a few job interviews, etc. etc...
I was even ignoring ideas for stories when they came! But I'm afraid my brain decided to crack the whip on me. I had a veritable mindquake in the shower today. Several ideas all forced their way into my mind, hacking and slashing each other in the quest to gain my attention. Totally different concepts started to bleed and blend into each other, a vortex of imagination thundering against the walls of my skull. The result was an unrecognizable mishmash, a mutant abomination containing dozens of components in a dysergistic babble.

It took me quite a while (along with prudent mental use of a crowbar, blowtorch, and jack hammer combo) to clean it all up. I won't make the mistake of forgetting who's in charge here again. Hopefully.

Jason

P.S. I had this idea for a video game series a few weeks back, only to find out that someone is coming out with it in a few months. Cursed mindreaders!!! }:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home