ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Bewitchery...

A 'Thing Unlooked For' may have occurred.

In other news... I can feel the clutches of Solis, Demon of Loneliness starting to penetrate my armor. Maybe it's the glimmer of the TUF raising its fetching head. Maybe it's the roommates (very) occasionally having a life, or maybe it's the inevitable emergence from the darkened tunnel. How to fend off the Demon, and whether I can, and whether I should, these all become issues of concern.

Forget it! I will smite the Demon with my Sword of Withdrawal, and use my Shield of Banality to thwart his clawstrokes!!!

Well...maybe I will...

}:(

P.S. I was the only person to get an 'A' in my Drawing class! See how well a total lack of natural talent can help you follow directions?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! (on the A)

    Go out and meet somebody somewhere. You need yourself a woman.

    susan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home