ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Connectorcism...

Ahhh, I feel slightly spring-like. Its interesting how a connection with someone can totally switch on parts of yourself that you thought long buried, repressed, and better off gone. New subject, not gonna jinx it.

My hell week is just about done, and I am so looking forward to relaxing. Yeah, right. As if I wouldn't take my unstructured free time and add a task list, projects to work on, and an insane drive to crush my spirit. Hmmm, so what project to choose? There's the video game synopsis to finish, but that's such a long term deal that it seems kind of pointless now. Maybe another of the 4 or 5 dozen stories floating around up there in my noggin. Or the dictionary of my own made up words. I've only got about 150, does that seem like enough? I don't know... maybe.

I finally got my Wingman revision done. Here it is - Wingman Revision
I've got a couple places to send it out. Guess we'll see what the big bad world has for me. I have about 100 places to send it to if those don't work out, and a set of folders to store rejection slips. Ready, set...let those rejections fly!

Jason

P.S. Do you think its possible for sex muscles to atrophy? }:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home