ar

Musings, rants, diatribes, recollections, inspirations, and of course, whatnot.

Friday, December 12, 2003

Squeezure...

Its pedal to the metal time, and it feels damned good. Those who saw my bitching about my classes before deserve an update. I was slacking off badly, and now have to make a heroic last-ditch effort to get everything done. It makes me feel alive to have a full plate for once.
I had to reschedule some exams around the upcoming Virginia trip. I'm hoping to do all the things (in two days) that I was too busy or jaded to do while I was living there.

Along with getting prepared for the trip, and all the schoolwork, I've been having an ideavalanche. In the past week I've gone from 70 ideas pending/working up to 85! I've started doing a refresh sweep through my idea book to make sure I still remember what my notes mean. Some of them from like #12 were getting a little hazy. The other thought I had was how screwed I would be if I lost the book. I know some of my favorite ideas would be lost forever, and that would be cataclysmic to my motivation.

I've got to go get some more work done. Talk at you when I get back.

Jason

P.S. If too many cooks spoil the soup, and a stitch in time saves nine, would a stich in nine cooks spoil time? }:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home